Everyone has that one friend who you pick on back and forth and prank each other. That is one of the great things of having close friends.
I definitely have that one friend who will update your Facebook status to “I smell funny” anytime I leave my phone, laptop, or iPad unattended. Well, mine has a few upcoming speaking engagements and webinars happening. Instead of sleeping the other night, my brain was on overdrive thinking of fabulous things I could text while he is speaking just to break his concentration. It is a great thing that Mac has the pop ups of your text messages. DISCLAIMER: I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO THIS TO HIM! For one, the repercussions of what he would do at my next presentation would be in epic proportions. Here are just some of the texts that could be sent.
- Hi Chris!
- You smell funny.
- Didn’t you wear that shirt yesterday?
- I like beer. Do you like beer.
- I think you have something in your nose.
- Did you not check your nose before hand?
- You should always check before you talk.
- Bears. Bears will kill you.
- Is it time for pie?
- Whatever you do, don’t look down.
- Did you see that?
- Are you sure your right?
- Lies! It is all lies!
- “Thank you for being a friend…”
- This one time at band camp…
- I think the guy beside me just cut the cheese.
- Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
- Blah, blah blah
- I have to tinkle.
- “This is the song that doesn’t end. Yes it goes on and on my friends”
Seriously, if you are interested in listening to a great speaker talk about WordPress Security, check out his next webinar 30+ Ways to Secure Your WP Site: A Walk-Through of the New iThemes Security Plugin. You will not be disappointed. I already have my spot reserved and you should to! This post was made in all fun purposes. I in no way condone anyone to actually do this. Especially do not give me credit for it.
2019 Edit: Also remember to turn off the notifications to your AppleWatch or the friend mentioned above will send 44 texts in 4 minutes once he realizes your notifications are still on.
Geek Speak Here